We Know That Both Our MOH Athletes And Our RUN & RUCK Communities Want To Be Out Racing And Participate In Events But Can't...
We also know these are challenging times and some of you (including us) are going stir-crazy being stuck at home. Thus why we have created this light-hearted virtual event to get you up & out moving on your own while supporting our mission. Please read our event disclaimer at the bottom of this page.
PACKETS ARE NOW SHIPPING!
The first 50 registrants receive a Memories of Honor dog tag!!!
WHAT IS A VIRTUAL RACE/EVENT?
- YOU choose your location.
- YOU choose your date.
- YOU choose your time.
- YOU choose your distance 1K - 5K - 10K - 13.1 - or 26.2
- YOU choose your mode of movement (run, walk, ruck).
YOUR VIRTUAL EVENT INCLUDES
- Honor The Fallen Buff/Neck Gaiter
- VIRTUAL CHALLENGE BIB
- Memories of Honor -- Fallen Hero Memorial Bib -- containing the name of a fallen US service member
- Memories of Honor -- Honor The Fallen -- Bracelet
- FREE shipping!
- CHALLENGE RUNS THROUGH MAY 31ST -
- PACKETS ARE NOW SHIPPING
- Anyone ordering the optional t-shirt they will ship mid-late April.
SOCIAL DISTANCING FACE MASK [AKA BUFF]
FALLEN HERO MEMORIAL BIB & HONOR THE FALLEN BRACELET
Record Your Results
You are not required to record your results but use this form if you would like to have your event & time recorded.
SHARE YOUR RESULTS & PHOTOS!
We'd love to see your results and photos from your VIRTUAL RUN OR RUCK!
- Although not required, we'd love for you to post your results and share your photos on our MEMORIES OF HONOR Facebook Page.
- Please use #EveryDayIsMemorialDay #MemoriesofHonor or tag us @MemoriesofHonor when you post any virtual run or ruck photos so our entire community and the families of our fallen heroes can see them!
ABOUT MEMORIES OF HONOR
Memories of Honor (formerly known as Medals of Honor) is a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit in the state of TN #47-5273214. We honor our fallen military and the families they leave behind through sports, entertainment, and special events. Through these events and our programs, we help heal the invisible wounds of war for both surviving family members and veterans. Memories of Honor acts as a living breathing memorial so that no loss of life during service to our country is forgotten.
As a military nonprofit that deals with grief, we fully recognize the gravity and seriousness of the deadly COVID-19 outbreak and the impact it is having (both physical and financial) on the lives of millions across the United States (and the world). Like so many other forprofits and nonprofits, we are negatively impacted by COVID-19. We have sustained a high volume of event cancelations and postponements, all of which we count on for funding and sustainability. We created this virtual event to help put a light-hearted spin on an otherwise bad situation while giving our participants a means to participate remotely and generate much-needed revenue for our mission. The creation of this event is no way intended to diminish the seriousness of the illness, the loss of life, or it's long term impact.
Additional race information can be found at http://memoriesofhonor.org.
Race Contact Info
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Race Participant Survey
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.